Yes, there are several safety features built into modern driveway gates. Some of the most common safety features include:
– Pressure sensors that detect when something is blocking the gate and reverse its movement before contact can be made
– Photoelectric eyes installed on either side of a self-closing gate that monitor for any obstructions and will reverse the gate’s movement if anything is detected
– Automated stop and reverse mechanisms that detect when something is blocking the path of the gate and will automatically reverse its motion
– A keypad or code-activated locking system to ensure unauthorized people cannot access your property without permission
– An intercom system so you can communicate with visitors before granting them access
– An alarm system to alert you if tampering is detected. All of these safety features help make sure that your property remains secure and safe from unwanted intruders.
In addition, modern driveway gates are available in a range of materials and styles, including ornamental wrought iron, aluminum, wood, vinyl and more. This allows you to choose a gate that not only provides security, but also enhances the look of your property.
Overall, modern driveway gates can be an effective and attractive way to ensure the safety and security of your home or business. With features such as pressure sensors, photoelectric eyes, automated stop-and-reverse mechanisms and more, you can count on your gate to keep you and your property safe.